Saturday 18 April 2015

Arriving in Indonesia.

Hello Ms Revell and Nikau Class.
Welcome back to Term 2.
Each day I hope to post new pictures and videos with some little challenges for you to do as well. Please make comments or email me - I'd love to hear what you're doing.
I arrived in Jakarta at 1.00pm on Wednesday 15th April to a steamy 29 degrees Celsius.
Jakarta time is 5 hours behind NZ time.
Challenge Tasks:
If I left NZ at 8.00pm on Tuesday 14th and arrived in Jakarta at 1.00pm on Wednesday 15th, how long did it take me to get here?
What would the time have been in NZ when I arrived?
If I had breakfast at 7.00am in Jakarta, what would the time be in NZ?
Can you find out where Indonesia is on a world map, and put a pin in where Jakarta is?

8 comments:

  1. hi its molly and kasidy if its 7.00am were you are then its 12.00 at school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Molly and Kasidy. You are correct. Have you found Indonesia on a map yet?

      Delete
  2. Hi mrs Taylor it is gabby and tobey.Hope you are haveing a very good time
    gabby says love u tobey says hope u have a safe ride back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gabby and Tobey.
      Don't forget I can see that you are not using capital letters!!!!!
      Ha Ha!!! We have to be very careful with our belongings as there are many pick pockets about.

      Delete
  3. Hi Mrs Taylor it`s Lewis and Hunta. Is it fun learning about other schools? Have you made any friends? we really miss you goodbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lewis and Hunta.
      Yes it's really fun learning about what other schools are doing.
      I can't wait to bring back some new ideas.

      Delete
  4. molly has found indonesia on the map wen you com back I will show you it


    by molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Taylor it's Daniel and Jake. We have been learning a bunch of word war 1 stuff.

    ReplyDelete