Sunday 19 April 2015



Hello Nikau Class.
I've found some interesting people and objects on my travels over here in Indonesia.
I've noticed that students in Jakarta Schools work in much the same ways as we do. This class was working on "Fractions".
Dr Seuss and the Places We'll Go was painted on the door of a school library!
These funny looking blue vehicles are like taxis!! There are hundreds parked along the streets ready to take passengers to many different places.
Your next challenge: can you design and make your own version of a Tuk Tuk?
I have prizes for any of you who post comments, email me messages and complete tasks!!!
How did you go with the Maths tasks from yesterday??? Very easy probably for Jack and Ty!!!
I wonder what will come up tomorrow???


6 comments:

  1. hi it is Lucas is the anser 12 o clok here it is harf parst 12 the taxes are funey and I like the Dr seuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lucas - you are quite right with that answer. Have you tried the other questions yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Taylor it is Jasmine and I think the taxi's look weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Taylor it is Jasmine and I think the taxis look weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Taylor if it is 7.00pm in Jakarta it is 12.00 in NZ.I like the pictures of the taxis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs Taylor if it is 7.00pm in Jakarta it is 12.00 in NZ.I like the pictures of the taxis.

    ReplyDelete